Convince Your Boss
January 16, 2016
You know it’s worth coming to UX Immersion: Interactions, but does your boss? Use this information and cost summary to help you get the green light.
Five Overall Benefits:
- Conquer chaos and confusion with simpler designs.
- Lead the team and stakeholders to dynamic collaboration.
- Overcome daunting requirements and functionality by tackling scale.
- Identify opportunities and inspire growth by driving strategy.
- Eliminate the need to hire outside UX personnel.
Proven Techniques and Best Practices for UX Designers
Go beyond inspiration and immerse yourself in groundbreaking interaction design skills you won’t find anywhere else. Get your team on the same page with proven UX methods, tools and clear-cut direction on specific actions and skills. Attend two full-day workshops and a day of talks to learn the latest strategies and techniques for building great products.
Tackle Critical UX Topics and Move Projects Forward
- Dive deep into the best techniques for building prototypes at every stage of the design.
- Surface the connections in your customer’s underlying social systems to develop richer design scenarios.
- Learn the framework of triggers, rules, feedback, loops, and modes to create seamless designs.
- Choose a user-oriented approached to design based on how your users think, not how the data is structured
- Use simple gamification tricks to effective engagement techniques that promote user growth.
- Maximize team collaboration and learn core leadership techniques to empower your team with an immersive design process.
Summary of Costs
Use promo code UXIBen to save $300 on your full conference registration.
|Conference fee||$2,175 (through April 15)|
|Hotel costs||$775 (for three nights)|
|Transportation to and from airport||$15|
|Total||$3,165 - $3,465|